a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

"I know we're angry, but I'm not letting anyone here leave with a baseball bat..."

Boys. We've accepted that we'll never understand them, yet they still piss us off. I am SOOOOOO confused. I even was very brave and asked a question. That got a crappy answer. I immensely enjoyed the impromptu girl's night at LU's new pad (haha, I used the word PAD!). We all got it out, off of our chests and it was nice.

"How do they judge weightlifting contests? By time?"- TT
(silence)
"...No... by weight..." -ACB

I told a sap story to the girls. Which I shouldn't have. Because TT looked at me and laughed. And that's bad! Because she is my sister in no sap! We don't believe in sap. I just thought it was cute. Apparently I've participated in some PDA. For which I am insanely sorry. I am a disgrace! I love my girls, and it's always nice to be reminded how much I need them.

I'm really really happy. I'm not ready for Christmas, at all. But I am a happy camper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home