a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Well, I'm an ARTS student...

In my notes:

"materialism: the attempt to satisfy needs by buying products or experiences.
-defining characteristics of modern society...

-lots of math stuff. blablabla.

Next Chapter!"

Memory

TT and I are "ushers" at the academic award ceremony.

Mrs H: ...and I just so happen to be an expert on the Double Cohort, I've spoken to CBC, bla bla bla bla bla.

Me: (whispering) Do you want to go?

TT: Yeah, let's leave.

(TT and I go to Subway, eat cookies, come back, listen to veggie tales and make up a secret handshake in the parking lot. We re-enter as it ends, eat cookies and challenge JS and CM to a secret handshake contest.)

Mrs SW: Oh, M! You weren't here to get your award!

Whoops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home