a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

"Life is hard, hunny bunny..."

If I were to die tomorrow, I'd want people to know:

-Friends are the most important thing. None of this love shit. My friends are the most important thing in the world to me, be they here or back at home. Even when they make me mad, even when they embarass me at the bus stop...
-It is important to know how to be alone. When I moved, life seemed awful, because I couldn't stand to be in my own company for an extended period of time. Now I like it more and more. Sometimes I get lonely, so I fix it. We can only rely on ourselves, so be able to be alone.
-Chocolate really does make me feel better. Fatter. But better.
-Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.
-Sending letters, or even email, is the nicest thing in the world. I have a little 'there's something in the mailbox' dance, and if you send me a letter, I'll show it to you.
-Sister Act is good for you.

Today was an interesting day. I had a meeting with my TDEV prof... I know I'm in the right place. I had an emotional rollercoaster ride during TDEV class as we were doing theatre therapy. The last time I cried in class was during LITS... what a day.

A summary of last night:

"I always call you drunk when I'm darling"- Me to my roommate.

The funniest thing I've heard an adult male say:

"I don't think the number means anything without the... cup size..." -my soc. prof.

Why is it that I can do a half-assed job on everything and consistently be told my work is 'strong'? And then when I do a really good job, the work gets the same marks/reactions. Why do people tell me I come across as confident? I don't feel confident.

Why is it that someone I barely know thinks I used to be happier? Are they right?

Holy Random Batman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home