a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Reassured

It's very wonderful to know that no one in this world knows exactly where they want to be, or how they want to get there.

A letter:

To the makers of Rolo Ice Cream:

First I'd like to thank you for creating such a wonderful, delectable treat. I do enjoy your product very much, and while six effing dollars seems quite a price to pay, as a treat it's occasionally worth it.

Now I'd like to accuse you of something. There must be an addictive drug crushed up into this ice cream. I have become an ice cream junkie. I just went three days without chocolate Rolo! And while you did reward me with a taste of what I desired, I have spent the last two days waiting to get more. To dig and to eat until I find another measly rolo. Please remove this drug and allow me to move on with my life. To have a small bowl of ice cream, and not consider eating the entire container in one sitting and heading to the depanneur to buy some more.

Thank you.
Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home