a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Me-Day

I had a professor tell me to stop working so hard. I realized that it's true, it seems that all I do is go to class, come home to do homework and do housework. That's not the way I want life to be. I'm in one of the most cultured cities in North America, and I need to take advantage of that. Even if I don't have really close friends to go with.

So today I slept in after an evening of Bridget Jones and wine with a friend. I got up, showered and dressed, grabbed my wallet and my camera and walked to the metro. I got out reasonably randomly, and took a nice walk up the mountain (I got to see FALL. I miss small city trees and colours!). I walked a long time. It was nice. I walked all the way downtown.

I'm going to try to catch a play this evening. Bring my life back to the place where it was... having meaning and purpose, or at least more than now. I need to aim at something again. Things will right themselves again. Hurray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home