a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Tonight...

I had an excellent day today. I realized that part of what I was missing was the busy-ness that comes from outside of school work. So I went to a Playback Theatre presentation AND a play AND out for dinner. It was good not to be worrying about work, or staying home by myself and wishing I was somewhere else.

Tonight:

Me: ... And my left boob REALLY hurts, and it has been for three days.

S: From what?

Me: Oh, I don't know. Sometimes it's a really sharp pain, but sometimes it's dull. It's weird, kind of like when you tape them.

S: You've taped your boobs?

Me: Hasn't everyone?

M: (sinking into his seat) I'm still here, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home