a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, May 10, 2003

It gets better then it gets worse.

I had another icky day at school. I decided that I wasn't really comfortable anymore with our production. The play is making me hurt, I cried again, it wasn't even my scene, I'm not comfortable anymore. I've already gotten the message, invested myself to being a part of this play, now I can't deal with situation after situation. It's horrifying, the second act. I originally thought it was a great, wonderful thing to have this play in a high school, but now I'm not so sure. It's breaking people. Me, AM, CM, HM, to name a few. I hate going to class on a day when I have to do my scene.

I had a pretty regular rest of the day, went home to do some work, came back. I donated blood for the first time today, yay. I went to class, came home, went to work. TT came in, and we decided to go out after with AR. We went to good old McD's and talked and talked and it was really nice to talk to them. I keep thinking that AR and I aren't really friends anymore, but knowing that we can still talk is really nice. TT as normal was great to have around. We talked about a lot of stuff that has been bothering us (or making us laugh) recently. We are a bunch of bitter girls. I was glad we talked, but I left feeling bad.

We were talking about production, and I asked TT if she had heard what happened yesterday, and she said yes. I realized that nothing I do is private, pretty much everything I do, or tell someone, is public knowledge. And I'm not saying that to sound self-centred, it's true. Last month I was TOLD stuff about my life. Really? Thanks for letting me know. Yesterday in production I had a moment that I wish had been private, but unfortunately it happened in front of the whole class. I didn't want it to, I didn't do it to seek attention. It just happened. I wish people had the decency to leave it alone.

AR told me that people have continued to say something that isn't true about me. Get a life everyone! Of course I know about gossip, I am a huge gossip myself, but I know where the lines are. I am missing a few of my friends, and fed up with a few others. I am not a happy camper. I don't know how to fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home