a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, May 08, 2003

"I suck I suck I suck I SUCK"

Ack. I broke down in Production class today. I cannot do my scene. I am not capable. It's not a matter of me being embarassed, or not focusing, or immature, or whatever else people are thinking. I can't even explain what it is. But I dread when we get to my scene. I know I'm doing a bad job. But it's SO hard. Mr. G asked if it was "the violence or the sex". It's both, it's neither, it's everything. It's just killing me, I physically feel sick. AM is having difficulty too, Mr. G had us come in at lunch today to work on it, and she broke down, then I started crying AGAIN. I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to do it.

Mr. G told me when he was casting that I would have a different part. One that would be easy, fun, no problem at all. I know challenges are good, I like to be challenged. I just CAN'T do it. I hate doing something and knowing I'm doing a bad job. I have no way to fix it. There is no way to make it easier.

And I needed a friend today, but they were all too busy, and I didn't want to ask. I don't know if they'd understand. I'm having a sucky last few days. Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home