a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

And she's off...

Back to school in nine-ish hours! It'll be nice to be back in my apartment, to see my Montreal friends, to live tout seul with a GIRL ROOMMATE!, not having to borrow a car, coming home whenever I want again.

I didn't expect leaving to be so hard though. When I came home this summer I never expected to go back with a long distance relationship to maintain and hadn't thought of how different it will be to come back here now that pretty much everyone is gone. And Edward and I are going to try this, and that scares me.

I already miss him, and miss Kristen and miss Amanda. Kristen is the only person who made me cry tonight, she left early and I wasn't prepared for goodbyes then. I wasn't prepared to say goodbye to Edward either, apparently. Have I turned into a sap? Shotnot.

I'm not sad, or happy, or excited or scared. I just wish life wasn't always so complicated, that I could have everything I want, and that I could control all the change in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home