a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, August 23, 2004

Birthday Celebration #4

Was fantastic. I was surprised and really, really touched. Not only did I get to chill with some of my favourite people, who gave me cake and photographs and the recipe to the best bars EVER and a colouring contest entry form... but I felt really loved and that was nice.

It made me sad, for the first time this summer, about going back to school. I love these people so much, and am terrified of losing them. I know I won't LOSE them, and I know that this year I kept in touch with most of my high school friends ridiculously and exceptionally well. The summer has been very busy, the most hectic summer of my life what with running a business... but I saw everyone and although it was different, it was still very nice.

I have warm fuzzies inside.

----

I also went to Montreal this past weekend, and it was wonderful. I miss living by myself, and was soooo excited to see new roommate stuff moved in. We walked around and just looked. We saw the gardens and chilled in Old Montreal. Had my ass groped by an old man(which peeves the hell out of me...). Just got away, and felt kind of at home. Despite almost taking us to Laval. Whoops.
----

I'm in a very happy mood. Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home