a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

My most conceited moment...
 
So I'm sitting at the outcome performance of session one, my group of fourteen 7-13 year olds. They are doing Macbeth, after they performed a magnificent comedy/improv sketch. There is an audience of approximately 70 people.
 
And I begin to cry (for a second...). Because I did it. The reason those 70 audience members and 14 kids, and two helpers were there was because I didn't want to work at a toy store anymore. And I am so glad I did this.
 
It was good theatre too! It was top notch. I am so happy for me and for them and for their families who got to have a good night.
 
I got flowers and compliments and realized, once again, that I am not a bad person sometimes. And it feels good.
 
So take that, Macbeth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home