a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Paul's 19th birthday

-Paul's very cool, nice family
-getting sent out for ice at the store where no one comes out to charge you for the ice while you giggle and talk in quite loud voices, but if you ring that little bell, blam, they're there.
-weakest surprise EVER.
-FOOD!
-Baby pictures, yearbooks
-Jesse and Ryan appearing
-sing-a-long, complete with dancing
-a TEETER TOTTER!
-"I hope I come back as a beer cap in my next life," -Paul's uncle on our all female game of throw the beer cap down someone else's shirt.
-"Can I touch your hair?"- to a boy with Tia hair
-my bra undoing everytime I moved ("I can undo a front bra clasp with my teeth!")
-no sexy dance by Jesse...
-no one smart bringing a tent.
-Scott being the nicest ever
-lots of good, good hugs
-Gropy McGropeson and Boobie McBooberson
-setting off the panic alarm while inside the Jeep at 2 am, and having the keys inside the house, with Paul's mom.
-not letting Stupid McStupidson (aka Boobie McBooberson) call me a bitch
-Gropy McGropeson shaking my hand every two minutes
-also, Gropy McGroperson putting on Garth Brooks...
-getting up to see Aric taking a walk
-swimming in the morning

Laughing a lot and having a wonderful, funny evening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home