a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Me, today

I didn't have to deal with ODD or kids thinking I am Chris' mom,  "do you sleep with him?" and the dirty, dirty drama room. I just had to sit, all weekend. Then I would get hot. And swim. And get out. And sit. And walk to the Marina. I love the cottage, and it was chill. I also got enough sleep to last me awhile. We watched Antiques Roadshow with my grandma and ate a lot of bread products.

Now I am at home, going to bed early, as it is a "school night". If only I had some weekdays off like everyone else, I could be at a bonfire at Cal's, where I want to be.  It's okay, I suppose, I'm making decent money, doing what I want to do, all summer. Amanda and I made pasta (have you ever listened to pasta? Oh dear), Keast cake and laughed at nothing. I think my most pathetic moment of the weekend was sitting to watch the cake cool.

Thursday night is another show, Twelfth Night, not as good as Macbeth, but amusing, and tie dyed.

And next weekend... is next weekend. And that is good.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home