a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Today I made someone's day. With a simple compliment. There is a girl in my class who was very stressed. She has the fabulous, unique face. I think she is absolutely gorgeous. So I told her. "F, you are so beautiful!" She was kind of shocked... but I could tell she was pleased.

I just let myself blurt it out, otherwise I would never do that. For fear of sounding like a lesbian, or something, isn't that ridiculous? Now there's something to fear...

Say what you think. Don't keep great things to yourself. I know I love to be complimented. I felt better after making her feel better. It's good for everyone. And the world would be such a better place if we were all just nice to each other. People have good taste, nice laughs, soothing voices, calming presences, catchy exuberance. Let them know. I think the world suffers from low self-esteem. We can fix that.

And don't drink raspberry beer. It's not as good as it sounds.

And do your dishes.

And dance.

And smile, or laugh out loud when you think of something funny.

AND STOP PROCRASTINATING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home