a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, September 13, 2003

My roommate threw a party...

And didn't tell me it was happening. He called it a "little get-together". Twentyish people isn't that little. I learned a lot about university tonight:

-University girls are skanks... (well a great percentage)
-Americans really are quite stupid.
-There are eight bones in the human wrist
-drinking parties are fun, until the cool people leave
-I don't like having only my name on the lease
-University girls are SKANKS... (seems to be sticking out...)

I had an okay time. I just hope I don't get evicted. I met some really cool people. I also met some people who shouldn't be allowed to exist... I worried about my neighbours, and my belongings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home