a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

C'est interessant...

I was complaining to people last night about not making new friends (bear in mind it was my FIRST DAY at University, what did I expect...). Then, I go to bed, and Maxime comes home with two super awesome people who we stay up pretty much all night with... who I make KD for at 3:30 am... things will be okay.

I still miss all my people from Bayside. More than I can possible describe. I know how lucky I was to have them, and I know that I will make the effort to remain friends with them for as long as I possibly can. Hopefully until I die. I have met people who have NONE of their high school friends. I have met people who have kept pretty much all of them. Please let me be the latter!

God, life is weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home