a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, August 24, 2003

I can see the end...

Tomorrow I move. Tomorrow a "new chapter", or whatever corny bullshit words you choose to use, starts. I take all my personal belongings (which are WAY too many, I can't believe how much STUFF I own, how much clutter) and put them somewhere else. I walk around my new town. I get to know my new roommate (ahhhhhh!). I make my own food, do all my own chores. I pay my own bills. Kind of. I am in charge. Am I ready? I really have no idea. But I am doing my best to take this change in stride. I have not cried yet, not when SD and AY left. Who knows if I will stay in touch with them?

I am also very sick, which is not helping the packing process. I sit on my ass and tell mom what I want and where I want it. If I move, my body protests a lot, my joints are killing me, my head is throbbing. Why do I have to get sick now?

This week is scary and exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home