a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, September 21, 2003

My incredible weekend/Why do people...?


Having your friends over to your new apartment proves to be very loud... especially when alcohol becomes a factor. But I had an incredible time, despite the drunkeness. Karaoke is quite entertaining without the alcohol. Plus there was dancing... I miss them even more now.

Now. A rant. I love people. I love helping people. I did something reasonably good for a friend, helped them get out of a stupid situation, and find betterness (I'm tired, so that's a word). So, they are happy. They come along willingly and enjoy the funness (another new word) that our group has to offer.

Now we have another friend. Great person. Kind of in a funny place right now. Kind of... desiring something new.

Put them together. Get a stupid, awful situation that disappoints me immensely. And will end up bad for the both of them, if it continues.

Makes me really mad. Makes me not feel like a happy camper. And knowing that it's none of my business while it's completely wrong is pretty frustrating too. I just want to fix the world, and feel good about knowing I helped someone. Not letting them get into another stupid situation that will be bad for both. I just want to be a good friend, and make what I know is right happen. I hope this was just a one weekend thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home