a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

packing up

All my bags are packed... I'm ready to go...

I'm ready to move from one apartment in Montreal to another. It was scary, because it was a great home for two years and the new one does not have all the great things the old one does. But now that the lease is signed and I have no choice, I might as well be excited, and I am. It made it easier to leave when I heard my downstairs neighbour (who I've called the police on)
yelling at is wife as he got in a car with another woman- "I can lose the fat, but you can't lose the ugly!".

Also, things are looking up and falling together. I'm going to be PAID to speak at a banquet because my business was so successful last year. I almost have a cast for my play. I have sponsors for my play. Since the newspaper articles came out, I have had more phone calls for camp. Maybe I won't fail miserably at working this summer. Maybe it'll be great again.

And Montreal feels like home. Funny how two days can change my perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home