a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm in Australia.

Yesterday we flew from Melbourne to Hamilton Island and took a boat to Airlie Beach where we're staying. It's all tropical. Right now it is raining, but super sunny.

The time difference is insane. Backpacking is insane. The amount of money I've spent on transport is insane. But it's all good.

I've only been gone since Sunday and I already miss everyone like mad. It's 8:30 am here, and Jesse's sleeping, so I'm killing some time to email my terrified father and tell him I'm not dead. We're looking into sailing trips today, two nights and three days in the Whitsunday Islands, before we begin working our way South.

I hope everything at home is good, I wish you all were here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home