a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Generally I try not to indulge myself in being particularly grumpy or bitter for an extended period of time (I prefer many short spurts). But it's now official: I'm a drag. Since I got back from Australia all I've wanted is to go back. Over there my head was clear and everything felt on track. I've returned and my life is not on the track I want at all, quite far from it, in fact. I'm not unhappy or anything, I mean, I know how lucky I've got it when my main problem in life is boy related and my worst discomfort recently was some less than perfect social gatherings and a bad hangnail.

Anyway, I'm hoping that once this play gets started and I allow myself to get over my dumb girlness the track will reappear and life will go as I thought it would.

Also: apparently men find me intimidating. Huh.

Also: I had some major, major self-esteem boosting this week. That was nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home