a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Miiimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Saw Rent for the fourth time this weekend. Also for the fifth time this weekend. Brilliant. The energy of this touring cast was outstanding and the talent in there, mwah! (that's me kissing my fingers and then making a gesture of release, like "that eez a good meatball").

I got the new Jack Johnson CD. Brilliant.

I ate FRENCH TOAST and CHOCOLATE. Brilliant.

I laughed a lot, and didn't sleep in either day!

Now it's back to the grindstone. Design project, performance presentation, popular theatre piece creation, 24 hour play project (well, that one's exciting). Got to write half a play about biological clocks for Wednesday. Love it.

One more month of school.

AND EASTER IS SOON! Easter is probably my favourite holiday, only because it's so springlike. Sunshine, chocolate and jellybeans. Three of my favourite things. This'll be the first year in a few that I won't have an Easter egg hunt dans la belleville. But I'll do one here.

That's all. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home