a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, February 28, 2005

movingmovingmoving

I have a great, big, beautiful apartment. Huge rooms, so much sunshine, giant kitchen, hardwood floors, doors with arches, a SWINGING door to the kitchen, two glass cabinets, so much shelf space (stop reading now, I'm just pouting), great doorknobs with little old keys, the biggest kitchen sink ever, balcony, great superintendant, big closets (making me wish I was fourteen and wanted to play seven minutes in heaven), big windows, just BIG. I love it, it's in a safe neighbourhood, I know some neighbours and live close to everything I need.

I don't like living by myself, though. I've gotten used to it, I'm doing it well. But the potentially best roommate ever and I are going to live together next year, and he doesn't want to live here. Which is okay. But this feels like my home, and I'm so scared to leave it for something that potentially isn't as good.

TERRIFIED. In fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home