a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Reading Week (so far)

-playing and sucking at pool
-eating raw cookies
-church ("Jesus isn't real and he won't sleep with you")
-Stuuuuuuuuurling (hurrah for the woods and the fields)
-Chandra's kitchen table
-skip bo skip bo skip bo
-a smidge of reading
-Spinach dip and chillage at Winchester
-conversation hearts
-RENT DOGVILLE. Too long, too slow, quite magnificent.
-A G production.
-A jerk
-A county adventure (off roading, picnic, tree throwing, hayloft admiring)
-Impromptu board game night (CONJECTURES!)

I hate being ignored by people who are supposed to be answering my questions so I can get on with my work. You wrecked the productivity potential that I had this week. I hate playing games with Edward. I'm too competitive and a sore loser.

I love being this close (distance wise) with everyone for a short period of time, and everyone taking advantage of it properly. I love being in Stirling 3 times in one day. I love OUTSIDE, despite the cold.

I'm still sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

I rented DOGVILLE a couple of months ago and even though everyone else seems to hate it, I love it with a passon. I thought it was brilliant and I loved the ending.

6:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home