a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Brand new two dollar skirts make my life...

So does:
-my new kickass garbage find
-watching my new roommate and a friend wrestle at the skating rink within three hours of meeting
-spending three lovely days in Ottawa, skating (sliding), girls nighting, dancing (dancing, DANCING!), realizing just how much I like my boyfriend...
-fighting an institution to get the education I want and am paying for... and winning (take THAT! I will design in design, thank you very much).
-being free to make plans without REHEARSAL EVERY NIGHT. Ha!
-actually making plans, instead of just talking about them then watching a movie or something.
-finally being able to download music. God bless you, internet. Well, some of you.
-oh, life is decent when you keep yourself busy with fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home