a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, September 13, 2004

I live in a city where, all in one weekend, I can go to an awesome barbecue and watch theatre students (and a few with minors in music... and an international development guy...) create music with their beer bottles. I can also sleep in a ridiculous amount and walk around a street festival. I can also go see incredible concerts for cheap and ride around in the metro. Then I can sleep in an insane amount again, get up and go to a tam drumming festival. When I get tired of drums, I can leave the picnic blanket and go watch people kill each other with foam weapons in the name of... sport? Then I can come home and stay in bed until noon for another day.

... It was a really good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home