a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

AHHHHHHH!

I'm so bored of my stupid ankle injury! I've pushed it too hard, I think, seeing as this morning I could almost walk, and after two classes it has turned purple again and there is no way I will be walking more today without crutches. I should be doing schoolwork, but my landlord gave me a tv... bad idea Meghan. I read my book, I called people, I listened to music, I went to pointless websites...

I didn't realize that I actually DID stuff here, and an injury in Montreal is not a good time with all the buses and metro stairs...

But, last weekend was good enough to make up for me being out of commission this weekend. We're still going to go to Tam Tam's, I think, if I can. And I am uber excited for Ottawa next weekend. I like school. I play the Paper Bag Princess in the Paper Bag Princess. I don't have to do the ridiculous physical theatre because of my gimp. I get to go apple picking. And that is the boring but happy life of me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home