a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Sometimes having a roommate sucks...

You know what I don't like? Waking up at 2:30 in the morning, hearing your roommate and about three other people coming into the apartment. It's happened before, and it wasn't a big deal. What was bad this time? Having them go look at the bathroom, make fun of the decor, and proceed to talk about his roommate. Right outside my effing door. Really loudly.

M and I had a good last two days. We cleaned the whole apartment, and yesterday he saved my butt with his charmingness during a visit from my grandparents. We chat all the time.

I don't like having people talk about me in my own place. That's one of the places I should be free from that. I don't like waking up in the morning, and strangers are sleeping in my living room. I don't like that I can't trust my roommate. I don't like being woken up in the middle of the effing night. ARGH. I don't like that it bugs me so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home