a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My parents came up to visit. We had a lovely dinner, then I said "what do you want to do tonight?". Mom said go to a jazz club. We don't think she was serious. Then I went and grabbed a copy of the Mirror and went through what's up in the city. Not a whole lot for me and the parents to do this weekend, unless we wanted to go to a latex show...

So I looked at the movie listings. I read all the ones that were at the two theatres nearby. I jokingly said "Snakes on a Plane."

"That one!" said mom.

"Yeah, right, " said me.

"No, I really want to see that."

So we did. My father who has always been terrified of snakes, and who is a pilot, was not too impressed. I spend most of the movie biting my finger until it nearly bled. It was memorable. Surprisingly. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home