a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, October 18, 2003

A bunch of the people I love are at my house. Having a fun time. And I am here. This is a weird, unhappy feeling. I don't like it at all. I called and talked to people for about two hours. But no one really wanted to talk to me. They just passed me on... I hate this feeling I have at the pit of my stomach right now, as I do homework. And they have a good time. At my fucking house. And I don't like that my parents don't know. I think that kind of crosses a line.

I'm not mad. I'm just jealous. I have really good days here, and really awful days here. And to know that they are all at MY house. Really really sucks. Although I guess it isn't my house anymore, is it? Eff this. God, it's awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home