a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Workshops have begun

I'm left exhausted but happy. It is so good to be moving my body, there is dance, there are gestures (we all know how I love gestures), there is energy. I got stepped on within the first hour of the first workshop, leaving me a gimp and with an AWESOME bruise on my foot. Blue and purple. At first I was sad, but it is recovering nicely.

My roommate left some fruit peels on the bedside table, and we got ANTS. In my bed, in my clothes, everywhere, ants. They're gone now, but I was killing them viciously for awhile.

I haven't left campus in the last few days. Yesterday I spent some time in the sun reading before class. A boy from the workshop found me and took me for tea. I can't get enough of this sweet Chai, everything is so flavourful.

Tomorrow we are supposed to head out to the slums. This makes me nervous, and I'm preparing for my heart to break.

So many things, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home