a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Just a few notes.

1) I can't decide whether it's hilarious or to cry that my father, who essentially makes his own schedule, "has to" work this Thanksgiving. It's only funny/sad because he is currently flying the Rolling Stones, which means he is hanging out with Keith Richards instead of his daughter.

2) Tonight my roommate drunk dialed me, and used a fake accent. I didn't know it was him until he said the message was to call him at 911.

3) I do puzzles out of the Globe and Mail now. When did I turn 70?

4) We decided to have a housewarming party, and forgot to invite anyone. Whoops.

5) Graduation approaches a lot quicker than I think it does, and the real world is sneaking up and OHMYGODWHATAMIGOINGTODOWITHMYLIFEI'VENEVERACCOMPLISHEDANYTHING
ANDAMA GIANTGIANTFAILURE.

6) It is so hot that I am leaving the window unlocked, which means tomorrow I will probably be dead, because someone will have entered my room and killed me. If that happens, my stuff can go to pylon paul. Until tomorrow, when the lock again is safely fastened, and Cara doesn't knock on my window in the middle of the night on the third story and make me nearly wet the bed.

7) I bonded with someone nice. That's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home