a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Sleep talking

Memory

After some reminders of my own sleep talking this weekend, I wanted to write down my favourite sleep talking memories.

(This is the first cottage weekend in grade 8. LU is sleeping and the rest of us are up chatting. All of a sudden LU sits up and grabs her pillow.)

LU: Brandy, I need you to do something for me. Pass this pillow to Tanya.

B: What?

LU: Pass this pillow to Tanya.

B: She's right beside you, pass it to her yourself.

LU: It's really important guys! Pass this to Tanya.

B: No!

LU: (gets all frustrated, lays back down) Whatever.

Memory
(sleeping in the car with JS. All of a sudden...)

JS: Where the #$%! am I?

Me: (just waking up, still dozy) You're right here!

JS: Where are you?

Me: I'm right here too.

JS: Okay. (goes back to sleep)

Memory

This past weekend I was sleeping in AW's basement, in bed with SD. CM was on the couch.

(In the middle of the night)

Me: Hey. Hey, NO.

(The next morning)

CM: I thought SD was trying to touch you or something!

I had been having a dream about people kicking something at my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home