a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

On the street

Walking to Cara's new place you almost always pass someone asking for money, often a particular little Asian woman, quite aggressive, but never threatening. I am walking at the same pace as a guy my age.

"Hey lovebirds!" she calls.

We exchange a smile and keep walking.

"Hey, brother and sister, my mistake!" she says.

He felt awkward. I thought it was great.

_________

I am finished a semester of school. This one needed to end.

_________

I spent three days back in Montreal. The first night was poker then a "slumber party" that turned into me and K wearing face masks and him finding out too much about me.

The next was a "group meeting" for our student project that was us eating pizza and talking about sex in the leftovers of the slumber party and culminated in me holding hands with a lovely gay man and bitching. I sat in my living room surrounded by people I truly love and felt at home for the first time this school year, and that was marvellous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home