a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Surreal.

Today I was walking to the metro, wearing jeans and my red coat and my hood over my head and looking like a tool.

A young man stops me, looks a little sketchy/drug dealery. I'm not super coherent when I encounter strangers and feel threatened.

Man: Hey.
Me: (pretend I didn't hear)
Man: Hey girl.
Me: Hi.
Man: What's your name?
Me: I'm just going home!!!
Man: Yeah, what's your name?
Me: Uh... Elizabeth.
Man: Hi Elizabeth, I'm Greg.
Me: Um, nice to meet you?
Man: You're really beautiful, Elizabeth. Very pretty smile.
Me: Thanks.
Man: You gotta boyfriend?
Me: (liar that I am) Yes. Yep.
Man: Oh. Ever have any friends on the side?
Me: No! No!
Man: (pointing at his pocket, I don't know if it is at his wallet or penis) Ever WANT a friend on the side?
Me: No thank you. Have a great day! (flee)

I got propositioned on my own street. Don't tell my dad.

-----

So Eric and I are going to a housewarming party. I intend on picking up some cookies or chips and grabbing a bottle of wine. What do we do instead? Make from scratch:

1) Asparagus, Artichoke, Spinach Cheese Dip
2) Chicken enchiladas
3) Tiramisu

What the eff?

-----

I had Best Buddies today. When I arrive at the meeting spot, my favourite buddy goes: "Meghan! You look the same!". Kim's soulmate, perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home